Saturday, October 25, 2008
My first Blog
So, I guess this is a pretty cool thing to do, so here I am putting my thoughts and feelings out there for everyone to read. I can't imagine it is all that incredibly interesting, but I like stalking other people, so maybe I can throw in something entertaining to keep you all interested. So the haps in my life right now is I am 28 years old and still searching for Mr. Right. I thought I had found him; and he put a big period on the end of a proposal sentence in the shape of a monster diamond. I, of course, responded ecstatically and began the rigors of wedding planning. I had 4 months, so I hunkered down and got going. Things quickly started to unravel, however, when he decided he didn't enjoy the idea of actual marriage as much as just the excitement of falling in love and popping the question. What a shock and a bummer. But I am coloring myself lucky because I found out things before I actually got married. So, for now, my life is full with a full-time job working at a hospital and going to nursing school. I am excited to be a nurse and love what I'm doing right now. The learning process is so funny. It makes me feel like such a bumbling idiot, but it is really rewarding and I love helping people and problem-solving. I'm just learning the basics right now, so I'm not sure what specialty I'll be going into. But I'm thinking OR or maybe the ER. They don't let student nurses into those areas until the end of the program, so I won't even see the inside of those walls until next year. Well, just getting started here so I hope my blog gets sweeter in the future. Thanks for stoppin by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes!!! You have a blog. I am particularly excited because hardly any of my family or your family are into the whole blog thing. We'll have to be the pioneers.
I too am glad everything unraveled sooner rather than later; if only he knew what he's missing out on.
I think you should work in the ER, I can just picture you there. How exciting!
We look forward to many more posts, as Matt does sometimes blog stalk-he just won't admit it.
Post a Comment